Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Review on Out of My Mind

I read out of my mind by Sharon M. Draper, It’s about a girl named Melody, who has a mental condition and is unable to talk or walk. She goes to school when she gets older, but often feels left out and learns to adapt. Towards the end of the book Melody learns a way to communicate.
I really liked this book, because how I would feel if I was like Melody, and how people who ARE like Melody feel. I enjoyed reading it. It was different but I loved it.
I would recommend this book to 5th graders all the way through adults. Many age groups can enjoy this book. I think girls would enjoy it more than guys, but some guys will enjoy this book.
The book Out Of My Mind Is different, and I’ve never read anything like it or anything that can relate to what happened in it. (I don’t read many books.) I haven’t seen any books like it either, but I think I would enjoy something if it was similar.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment