Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

***ALERT!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MOLLY FYDE AND THE LAND OF LIGHT. THE FOLLOWING REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Molly Fyde and the Land of Light- “I need you to help me rescue your father.” This one statement hurtles Molly into an adventure to save her father. It takes her to the planets of Lok and to Dakura. Also the one place she never dreamed of being, Drenard. On her way to Dakura she finds out the real reason behind her going there, she must kill her own mother.

One thing that I liked was the suspense and action in the book. Like when Molly was told that when she got to Dakura that she would have to kill her mom. Also I liked the Wadi Thooo in the book because it sounded cute. Now I want tame one.

I would recommend this book to anyone that likes science fiction and lots of action. Even those that don’t like science fiction might like this because I don’t really like sci-fi and I loved this book. Also I would recommend this to a middle-schooler because younger people might not like it or e able to relate to it, which you should be able to do in a good book.

This book reminds me of The Mazerunner because of the suspense. At the end of almost every single chapter there is a single phrase that puts you on the edge of your seat until the next chapter, where it happens again.

-Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment