Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When you reach me review

I read when you reach me, it’s about a girl who has a friend that time travels to give her letters that end up telling her how to save her friends life.
I didn’t like how it changed times (that confused me) and I think the author could have made it more interesting and less dry. I liked how it challenged you to think about time travel, it made me sit down for a few minutes and try to understand time travel. I liked how it ended.
I would recommend this book to people who like easy reads, because this book was easy to read most of the time. I think 5th-7th grade would enjoy this book the best, but some adults would probably also enjoy it.
I don’t know of any books to compare it with, because I’ve never read a time travel book before.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment