Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Code Orange

Mitty is a teenage boy who likes to enjoy life. He doesn't care about homework at all, but he is pressured to finish an assignment because his crush is in his class. His assignment is about deadly diseases. He chooses smallpox because he found some smallpox scabs in a book he read. He touches the scabs and inhales the dust. Little does he know that when the scab was fresh it had Virola Major- a deadly virus. It has no personality. It's only task is to take over the cells of the other creatures and spread. It has the power to kill everyone. Mitty's life becomes at risk along with everybody he is in contact with.
I really liked the information in the book. It entertained me and taught me about smallpox. The only thing I didn't like is that it was very easy to read. I would have enjoyed more of a challenge.
I would recommend this book to people who don't usually read. This book would capture all their attention. I would also recommend this book to people like me. Drama with a little bit of romance, but not to crazy.
I would compare Code Orange to the book any book that includes diseases. I personally haven't read a book that I can compare this to.

No comments:

Post a Comment