Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Paint the Wind (Recommended by Dana :D

This book was a good read, but I am not a animal person... I enjoyed reading it, there was a lot of suspense which is something that I like, it was all fast and up in your face. The writing style was different it was like every other chapter was from the horses point of view. The story is about a herd of horses from a local ranch, that in the past escaped. It follows them and their new foal, on their journey in the wild. When a big tornado hits, Maya and the wild horse are left together. This story had multiple climaxes throughout the book. I would recommend this to a serious animal lover that likes real fast books. I enjoyed reading the exciting parts because I didn't want to put it down. Iw ould compare this book maybe to Saving Zasha because it has a climax and its about animals.

-Abby S.

No comments:

Post a Comment