Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Molly Fyde

Molly Fyde was an okay book. It was about this girl who gets expelled from a Navy flying school. She goes to normal school for a while but then gets into a huge adventure. Her dad's old ship was found. She goes with her crush Cole to find the ship and then have epic adventures through space, the final frontier.
In the book I really hated the first 4 chapters because it was so confusing! I didn't understand it at all! After those chapters i enjoyed how Cole and Molly escaped from the Glemots.
I would recommend this book to people who are sci-fi fans because of the role in space. Also I would recommend this book to young adults over 12 because it has some language.
I haven't read a book like this before so I cant really compare this to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment