Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets

Harry Potter is an orphaned boy. He is taken in by his mean Aunt and Uncle, the Dursleys. When he turns eleven a giant man knocks down the door ands states, "Yer a wizard 'Arry,''. Harry goes to Hogwarts, a school which teaches magic. His two best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger go on a fantastic adventure.
I really enjoyed the way the book was written. It flows so well. Also I love the way J.K. Rowling doesnt give you exact detail of each character. It lets you imagine some. The only thing I don't like is Hermione's name because I couldn't pronounce it till a year ago.
I would recommend this book to all young readers, boys and girls because it tells a great story. I compare it to Lord Of The Rings because its both World Stories. They both have a different world within their book.

No comments:

Post a Comment