Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Specials

I absolutely loved this book. It was my favorite out of the Uglies Series. It's about how a girl named Tally who is a special. A super-amped fighting machine engineered to keep the uglies down and the pretties just plain stupid. But when she is offered a chance to stamp out the rebels of the new smoke permanently. Now it is up to Tally to do what she is programmed to do. Her life will never be the same. That is pretty much what it is about. What I liked about this book was its details were a little better and it really got me interested into the book. I didn't like it because the more I read I began to realize that it wasn't a really challenge for me. I just wish that it had a little more detail and explained the book a little more. I would recommend this to a young adult or a girl because I think a girl can relate to it more than a boy would if he read the Uglies Series. I would compare this book to Extra’s even though it is written by the same author it sort of has the same content to it. I loved the Uglies Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment