Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Uglies

Uglies is a very good book. it was a very different read for me because the grammar and it is not a very high reading level compared to most of the books I read.Uglies is manly about how a Tally and Shay were going to be pretty at sixteen. She has longed for one dream ever since she was a little girl and that was to be pretty. I liked the book because it was different not like other books I have read before. In some way's I didn't like the book because it was a very low reading level. Also it keep going from place to place. Which was a little hard to understand but half way threw it got better. I would reccomened this book to girls who think they have flaws with them because it kinda of shows how you don't have to be perfect to be happy. I love this book!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment